Menu
LisaEllis
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Episode 4 of Series 2 Our Girl Missing from Catch Up - the first 3 episodes are still there

S2 E4 Our Girl didn't record as part of series link and is also not available on catch up
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Episode 4 of Series 2 Our Girl Missing from Catch Up - the first 3 episodes are still there

Hello LisaEllis,

Sorry to hear you were unable to watch your program and I would like to welcome you to the community.

Did the box say why it didn't record?

I have looked into this and I can see it has already been raised. At the moment I have an estimated fix time of 9am on the 13th of October. You should then be able to watch episode 4 but please let me know if it still hasn't appeared and I'll chase it up for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

silverfox7
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Episode 4 of Series 2 Our Girl Missing from Catch Up - the first 3 episodes are still there

Still unable to find episode 4 -- this didn't record despite setting series link.
BBC I player also does not show this episode.
0 Kudos
LisaEllis
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

I'm afraid it's still not available on catch up.

Thanks

Lisa
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello LisaEllis and silverfox7,

Sorry to hear it's still not available, I have looked into this though and I can see the fault is still open and it has been extended until tomorrow, I can only apologies about this and I will check on it tomorrow and let you know if the upload has been successful.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos