Menu
Bryzza
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer no show

Arranged to upgrade to new box(more fool me, I know)arranged to be in today 11/3/17 8-1pm.No contact to tell me that the installation won't actually happen today after all.

Am I mad, as in stupid to believe anything they say?

Tried the online chat option, agent was free to help.stated my case .sent and was informed it was only make-believe. no agent just a generic note to say when they were open for contact, just the same as yesterday. Customer service sucks.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Efsamudd
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer no show

I've had the exact same problem. Ordered for a new v6 box online and fixed 2 installation dates, got an email confirmation of my order but there was no engineer on the day of installation. I've spoken to customer service, the technical team, the online team and there is no record of my order. So I did another online order today and again spoke to various people over the phone and no one can see the order. They all try to sell me another order which isn't as good as the online offer. The service is unbelievably bad and I am beyond frustrated running around in circles.

Bryzza
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of resorting to the tried and tested method ( of communication )two empty bean tins and a length of string. online chat, offline .phone calls waste of space/time.If I didn't live too high for Sky ( third floor-special heights team) I would have defected long ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue ordering your V6 upgrades. 

The best thing to do is speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They'll be able to process the upgrade for you right away. 

Come back and let us know how the calls go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos