Engineer out two weeks ago - again. Keep getting error codes C130 and C133 - again. Supposed to have been sorted - again. Posted elsewhere I've reached the end of the road. Want out. Going back to my Freeview box. Sorry, Virgin, you messed up just once too often.
You don't need to wait for your contract to end to cancel this poor excuse for a "service" from VM.
Every VM customer is affected by the recent price rise, if you haven't been informed about it yet, you will soon.
You and any other customer of VM absolutely have the entitlement to leave due to price changes and this is in The VM terms and conditions. If all services are changing in price then this should be applicable across the board. If only one service was changing in price this would be relevant to that one service only.
In the latest price hike, all services are affected, all you need to do is give VM 30 days notice of cancellation due to the price increase.
Be warned though, dealing with VM's customer service is akin to shoving red hot pokers into your eye sockets.
Once you do finally cancel though, the feeling of satisfaction is second to none.
Thank you for coming in and posting your message, welcome back.
I'm sorry to read about the C130 error on the TV services. I have been into your account and have been able to test the TV services, nothing is really showing as a fault currently. Can you tell me if you're still seeing this message after a reboot?
My apologies if this post seems a little late, we work the posts in date order onwards from 24 hours.