Menu
grcuthbertson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Empty folders on Tivo box

Tivo seems to have changed recently and is now adding folders for all my series links, some of which are empty since I have deleted the entries. Is there any way to stop it having empty folders other than manually deleting them? The folder also has a day unrelated to the content which is irritating.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Empty folders on Tivo box

'Empty' folders appear for Series Link+ shows that are set for 'Recording and Streaming' but where you have no recorded episodes saved.

By default the view in a folder is to only show recorded shows - you can press the blue button to change the view to also see shows available from Catch Up, On Demand and streaming providers.

If you don't want the Series Link+ to do this then you can change the Series Link to be 'recording only' and it won't then keep a folder once all recorded episodes have been deleted.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

'Empty' folders appear for Series Link+ shows that are set for 'Recording and Streaming' but where you have no recorded episodes saved.

By default the view in a folder is to only show recorded shows - you can press the blue button to change the view to also see shows available from Catch Up, On Demand and streaming providers.

If you don't want the Series Link+ to do this then you can change the Series Link to be 'recording only' and it won't then keep a folder once all recorded episodes have been deleted.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
grcuthbertson
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - now sorted.
0 Kudos