Menu
Sid4ever
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ERROR C130 & 2 DAYS OF STATION INFO

We have had the above error now for 4 weeks, no on demand or catch up, and for one week we have had no station guide information.

Now the Tivo box is telling us that we only 2 more days of station information as the box is not connected to the Virgin server, which has been this way for 4 weeks.

Seriously Virgin get it sorted, and giving me £4.27 credit to my account, as you are not providing the service I pay over £140 a month for.

Maybe when you demand my next payment, I will not allow you access to that either.

Shoddy shoddy shoddy.

This to me is breach of contract and I will contact Ofcom.  I want to get out of my contract, you are seriously useless.

0 Kudos
Sid4ever
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ERROR C130 & 2 DAYS OF STATION INFO

Oh and don't send me random texts sayings it's fixed when it clearly isn't.

All 4 boxes in my house are not connected to the virgin server, as you (Virgin) are incompetent.

0 Kudos
Sid4ever
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh and what do the following Outages refer to F005034035 and F005094506?

Apparently they have or should be fixed, yet are service is still unacceptable (not working) and Virgin are not providing truthful answers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sid4ever

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently. I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're seeing some errors. 

I've sent some signals to the box, if you're able to reboot if after reading this message to give it another go, I'd love to hear how you get on.

If you're still getting the error after that, let me know and I'll arrange for this to be escalated as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos