Menu
SueM26
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

EPISODES NOT RECORDING

I have Love Child marked in my searches and records automatically. It recorded the first series ok, then it's recorded episodes 1, 2 & 4 of series 2, but missed episodes 3, 5,6,7,8,9 & 10 but then recorded all the episodes of series 3.  I don't get it.

Can anyone explain why this would be?

Thanks

Sue

0 Kudos
sja
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: EPISODES NOT RECORDING

Have a look in the "Recording Hiccups" section on your TiVo and it will give you a reason for why each item in question did not record.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your message, I would like to help and Sja has given some good advice. 

I would like to know if you were able to find anything, as this will help me better assist you.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
SueM26
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've looked in the Recording Hiccups but the episodes have disappeared from the list.  While I'm on about the Recording Hiccups, is there a way of deleting everything that's in here?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi SueM26,

Thank you for your message, I would like to help and know a little more about why you wish to remove the hiccups list. This is a history that usually is deleted chronologically. Were you able to find the show through the On Demand or Catch Up?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
SueM26
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the message.  I didn't realise that the programmes in the hiccups list was removed chronologically.  The programmes have now been removed from the list.

I just can't understand why it recorded episodes 1,2 & 4 of series 2 and not recorded 3,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 but then recorded all of series 3.  I've even asked Virgin through Facebook and no-one can tell me why this has happened.

Seems like the gremlins have got into my Tivo

Sue

0 Kudos