Menu
dianas1968
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

EPG doesn't appear to be updating

I have been waiting for days to be able to go onto the EPG so that I can set the new Doctor Who to record on the 19th.  Although we are SUPPOSED to be able to see two weeks ahead of time, the 19th and beyond continue to read "To be announced".

Out of frustration, I went onto the programme listing online to see if I could set the recording from there, but Saturday the 19th on there also says "To be announced".

When, exactly, is the information going to be shared with us?

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: EPG doesn't appear to be updating

dianas1968 wrote:

I have been waiting for days to be able to go onto the EPG so that I can set the new Doctor Who to record on the 19th.  Although we are SUPPOSED to be able to see two weeks ahead of time, the 19th and beyond continue to read "To be announced".

Out of frustration, I went onto the programme listing online to see if I could set the recording from there, but Saturday the 19th on there also says "To be announced".

When, exactly, is the information going to be shared with us?

if you think of the epg as an "up to 14 (actually more like 13) days" thing you see what i'm getting at below...

i would expect this to arrive in this weekends download, the "terrestrial" channels do a weekly update starting towards the end of the week - usually starting Thursday with the beeb coming in overnight Friday into Saturday (though it'll depend on when the data is ready and your next connection, every 6 hours or so).

as the 19th is the start of the following week, epg wise, you'll see the 19th through the wee small hours of the 25th into the 26th populate into your epg once the data has arrived.

0 Kudos