Menu
coremedia
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EPG Out Of Date!

I've just seen an ad for the new series of 'Sleepy Hollow' which starts TONIGHT on Universal Channel at 9pm yet according to the EPG there is nothing but 'NCIS' all afternoon & evening until late. Please can you tell me why the EPG is not updating? I have checked the Help Settings & it says my box was successfully updated at 5.20am this morning & there appears to be no other issues so I am wondering why the listings are not up to date.

If I hadn't seen the ad it would never have recorded as I checked the Upcoming Episodes of all my series links & that is not showing despite still being 'active' from the last season I recorded. I cannot get it to record unless I sit & wait for it to come on then press record unless I set it to record 'NCIS' as a one off & hope it records. Incidentally the EPG is out of date on both the Tivo & the TV Anywhere app, which I guess is understandable as I assume they use the same software but in case they don't, they are both out of date!!

Any help would be appreciated as to how I can get it updated! Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: EPG Out Of Date!

Nothing wrong with the TiVo EPG - new series Sleepy Hollow starts on 22 Oct on Universal Channel according to the latest listings.

If they have played out an ad for 26 Sept  -  then either the ad is wrong or they haven't told anybody else.

Even their own website and Sky EPG match TiVo.

Sleepy Hollow - Season 3

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)

All Replies
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Nothing wrong with the TiVo EPG - new series Sleepy Hollow starts on 22 Oct on Universal Channel according to the latest listings.

If they have played out an ad for 26 Sept  -  then either the ad is wrong or they haven't told anybody else.

Even their own website and Sky EPG match TiVo.

Sleepy Hollow - Season 3

V6 TiVo (with MRS)
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
coremedia
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's weird because I have just seen the ad not once but TWICE now in a matter of half an hour. I even checked the second time to make sure it said tonight which it did.
0 Kudos
coremedia
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Ozsat, I should have thought to check their website. Never thought that they would show an incorrect ad themselves. Their own listings also shows NCIS all day as well so clearly the ad is wrong. Thanks again Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I suspect they have linked an automated playout to the wrong version of the promo

V6 TiVo (with MRS)
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos