Menu
willisboy5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dropping TV service

Hello All,

Am new here.

We have the package Tivo, broadband and phone. We hardly ever watch the TV so we are thinking of dropping the TV service and just keeping the phone and broadband.

How do we go about this and what would be the financial advantage?

Many thanks

Willisboy5

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Dropping TV service

If you are on one of the "Big" bundles then TV is an integral part, & you cannot drop the service without renegtiating the other services in your package. Dropping a service loses any discount that service attracts, so while you will save money, you will also lose discount on the others.

Everything depends on individual circumstances, so give Retentions a call (150 option 4 then 5) & see whats on offer.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
willisboy5
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Nodrogd,

Many thanks for your reply and thank you for the advice. I think I will call the 150  then 4 then 5 and see what's what.

God bless

Willisboy5

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you are on one of the "Big" bundles then TV is an integral part, & you cannot drop the service without renegtiating the other services in your package. Dropping a service loses any discount that service attracts, so while you will save money, you will also lose discount on the others.

Everything depends on individual circumstances, so give Retentions a call (150 option 4 then 5) & see whats on offer.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
willisboy5
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Nodrogd,

Many thanks for your reply and thank you for the advice. I think I will call the 150  then 4 then 5 and see what's what.

God bless

Willisboy5

0 Kudos
willisboy5
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nodrogd,

Thank you again. I have just called Virgin Media using the numbers you gave me and have a new deal without dropping the TV service.

Graham

0 Kudos