Menu
Hannahlomotey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dreaded 319 error

Hi

I can see from all the other messages that I am not alone but I'm still unclear as how I can fix this 319 error every time I try and watch anything on catch-up?!

It used to be a rare message but now I feel like it's literally anything I'm trying to watch. I've reset the box a bunch of times, I've left it 5 mins, 10 mins, a day even, but still no luck.

I get an hour to myself whilst my toddlers nap in the afternoon and I just want to be able to watch something!!! HELP!!!

Hannah
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dreaded 319 error

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for posting about this.

I would like to look into this for you so can I just confirm whether you're still seeing this error message and if so what programs and channels are they from?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hannahlomotey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Actually it's got a lot better with the programmes on itv that I was catching up on e.g real housewives.

Actually what the problem channel seems to be the kids 700 channel. Whenever I select the red button and Thomas the tank engine it's always a 319 error.

Thanks

Hannah
0 Kudos
Staffie1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My catch up services have been down for 2 weeks to my knowledge. There are known issues on the service status page, and whenever the original fix date comes round, the dates are put back further still.

Personally i think its a disgrace that i cannot access the service i am paying for. So soon after Virgin hiked up the prices its really not good enough. When i ring up to ask whats happening they can't tell me anything, and have even told me I'm not entitled to a refund because it's a 'free service'! How is it free? I pay for a package as advertised. It is not free.

I realise there are sometimes technical faults, but it's unacceptable for the service to be down all this time, and not be given any confidence that it's going to be fixed anytime soon. To be told there's no point in me asking for a refund because I won't get one, is an unprofessional attitude to take towards a customer, and I am extremely disappointed. 

Incidentally, i have family who live in a different area who can't access their on demand or catch-up services either, so it's not just me.

0 Kudos