Menu
g0hjq
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downgrading TV Package

Following the recent price increases I have downgraded my Tivo package from TV-XL to TV-M.

I have quite a lot of old recordings from channels which are not included in the M package.

I can still play the old recordings at the moment, but should I expect them to shortly disappear? If so, how long do I have to view them before they go?

Thanks,

Gary.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Downgrading TV Package

Awkward question to answer, as it depends whether the broadcaster of the channel removed has placed restrictions on their content. Certainly any Sky content will no longer be viewable from the day you downgrade.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Awkward question to answer, as it depends whether the broadcaster of the channel removed has placed restrictions on their content. Certainly any Sky content will no longer be viewable from the day you downgrade.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
g0hjq
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks nodrogd.

As you said, the sky channel recordings have disappeared. The rest (Discovery, BT sport etc) are still there at the moment. I'd better get watching them before they go as well Smiley Happy

0 Kudos