Menu
silverinvicta
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Down AGAIN!!!

Not Just Tivo problems again But email not responding now its the full Virginmedia page and you have just increased the charges. I have had more trouble in a month with Virgin than the last 5 years with sky. I do not consent to an increase in the payments and I am going back to sky. I have had it with this service it is absolutely appalling. Constant email probs TV probs  it will be the phone next. Do not bother responding to this as I am unable to access my email

Terrible 

0 Kudos
UNKNOWN
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Down AGAIN!!!

Up and down all the time now  Seems they have many serious issues, not just tv, tivo and broadband.

Important information about My Virgin Media
We're making some essential changes

We’re doing some work on My Virgin Media at the moment as part of an upgrade to provide you with an even better service.

We're sorry this part of the site isn’t available at the moment. Everything will be back to normal again soon, so please come back and try again shortly.

Email isn't affected, so you can send and receive messages as normal.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Down AGAIN!!!

Hi silverinvicta

I'm very sorry to hear about the continued issues you're experiencing. What difficulties have you encountered with your TiVo box in particular at the moment?

In regards to your Virgin email, is there a particular error appearing when you try to use it? If so by all means post it on our Email board so we can get our guys to look into it for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos