Menu
davey345
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Does the Pre-install team exist

I signed up to Virgin Full House deal with 200mb broadband, yesterday for £55, I then found out today that our work reward scheme is partnered with Virgin Media and that we can get a £150 cash back and the Full House Limited Edition for £52 a month. i have phoned up 3 times today to try and cancel my package so i can re-order it through work. I was also referred by a friend so should have been getting a £50 credit as well. Needless to say that i was sent around the houses. 

Considering i had been referred to Virgin and so far have been messed about i'm questioning why i should join Virgin if there customer service is this bad.

I have now submitted a new application online as got fed up of waiting to be passed to the fictitious Pre-install team. I was told there was a Virgin partners team that could have helped me simply transfer this package across. I think i will give it one more go tomorrow or simply go to another more reliable provider.

Why is it so hard to understand all the customer wants is to be told the truth and helped, as we pay your wage.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does the Pre-install team exist

Hi davey345,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with getting your account cancelled so that you can take advantage of the deal offered through your work. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If not, please let me know and I'll check into this for you. The Forum Team are unable to cancel an account--this will need to go through Pre-Installs, sorry, but I can make sure that specific instructions are left on your account to help get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos