Menu
Dbuckers12
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disappointing

On demand constantly does not work and the remote is abysmal!! You press play when fast forwarding and it takes forever to respond. Switched to virgin from sky because it was cheaper... now i know, you get what you pay for!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointing

Hello Dbuckers12,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with the Virgin box.

Are you seeing any error messages when you try to use On Demand and is it happening on particular programs?

If you haven't tried this already I would recommend changing the batteries in your remote and also rebooting your Virgin box by the mains to see whether there's any improvement.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dbuckers12
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope doesn't make a difference! I only joined Virgin in January so this is a massive disappointment!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay what I would like to do in this case is to get one of our engineers to take a closer look so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos