Menu
LindaAMS
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disappointed Royal Rumble Access

Luckily I am up late this evening to witness the poor royal rumble pay per view experience my son is having. After purchasing it for him to watch live he has so far had to put up with the sound being out of sync, the picture being jerky and juddering and now, after coming out of viewing and trying to reaccess it, can no longer view it and is getting a fault message yer I am being charged for this service!

I understand it may be a fault with your sky box office feed but after him only being able to view a dodgy first half hour of a four hour event then not being able to view it I am not impressed!

LindaAMS
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointed Royal Rumble Access

Now getting a message saying there are no upcoming event when trying to access this event which I booked! 

0 Kudos
LindaAMS
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well looks like we have lost the pay per view feed, I better not be getting charged for this debacle. My son is now going to bed as it is pointless trying for the umpteenth time to regain access to viewing this event. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello LindaAMS,

Thanks for letting us know about this and I'm sorry you were experiencing issues with one of the live events.

I can see that you've spoken to the team about this already so if you need help with anything else just let me know.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos