Menu
arcadian_boy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Differences in Tivo Guide

Hi there, I have a Tivo box in my living room and bedroom, both of which look identical. After the recent software update both work fine, but I have noticed one difference. The guides (full and mini) on one box use text on the left to identify a channel, while the other now uses the channel logo (which I prefer). Am I missing something on one of the boxes? Is there a way to set this, or are older boxes unable to show the logo? Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Differences in Tivo Guide

It is a setting in the guide options to display the logo - can't check exactly what at the moment

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Press guide on your remote then at the bottom of your screen is a green button OPTIONS, select the green button to bring up a popup box  that says guide options, 3rd down is the `show channel logos`. Just switch between what you require to show wqith or without logos then press the green button to go back and it will show whichever you have selected. Looks nice with the logos in my opinion. This is only for the newer Tivo boxes , unsure about the old V one .

All Replies
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is a setting in the guide options to display the logo - can't check exactly what at the moment

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Press guide on your remote then at the bottom of your screen is a green button OPTIONS, select the green button to bring up a popup box  that says guide options, 3rd down is the `show channel logos`. Just switch between what you require to show wqith or without logos then press the green button to go back and it will show whichever you have selected. Looks nice with the logos in my opinion. This is only for the newer Tivo boxes , unsure about the old V one .

arcadian_boy
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! I thought I was missing something obvious!

0 Kudos