Menu
geoffsuperhub
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer service no stars again.

Virgin failed to visit this morning between 7-1 as agreed . Back to same old don't care attitudes about customers . Cannot trust Virgin and never get anything right first time.

8/12/2015. Rang to port BT no. To Virgin media existing phone line . Yes no problem and we will send an engineer to upgrade  f.o.c to a TiVo box. Booked for 26/01/2016.will I have to do anything else...no.Rang twice to follow up it would happen no problem .sent new paper contract and date for upgrade. No show this morning.Rang up to find out what happened ..........Virgin followed wrong internal process.Who suffers  ....yes the customer. Should be called Customer don't care service.

0 Kudos
geoffsuperhub
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service no stars again.

Hi Update 27/01. No one rang back. Telephone number ported ...20.00 hrs. I rang customer care again. Arranged for Tivo box booked to deliver 29/01.

Telephone Engineer will visit  5/02. Went to watch TV, V+ services stopped!!  Ring 150. They cannot help....ring customer care. You have a Tivo box old services stopped. Not until 29/01!!  I decide best not to reinstate V+  wait for Tivo box to arrive. Will it work?  Unable to speak to a manager.

What stops Virgin getting things right 1 st time.?

Why dont Virgin think customer ?

Why cant I speak to the customer care person I spoke to previously?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi geoffsuperhub,

Thanks for coming by and I'm very sorry to hear that things haven't' gone smoothly with your number bring brought over and your TiVo® installation.

This is not what we like to hear, we'd like to do what we can to help get this sorted for you.

In regards to the TiVo® service it would be great to hear how you get on when you receive the TiVo® equipment.  If you require any assistance at all don't hesitate to get back to me and I can help further.

In relation to your Landline service, I can see this will be sorted out on the 5th as you stated.  I am sorry that we haven't got this right in the first instance for you, and for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Let me know how you get on, I'm here if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
geoffsuperhub
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Colette.

0 Kudos
geoffsuperhub
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette. 29/01  Tivo box arrived by couirer, I self installed . All ok. Old box returned via Connect +

05/02 Telephone engineer arrived as planned. Redesignated BT phone points to Virgin . All ok.

Virgin sent a second contract for 19/01 exactly the same a the one for 26/01 when no one arrived. dont know why ? 

I note on line that I have been charged £99 for the Tivo box which is incorrect . The Tivo box came within the contract I agreed.

I would appreciate it if you ensured I received a credit for this £99 charge.

Thanks for the £10 failed to turn up credit. however,  I really think given all the hassle I have been put through by Virgin since 8th December 2015

it is poor compensation for very poor customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi geoffsuperhub,

Thanks for the update and I'm pleased all is ok with the TiVo® service and that the self install went ok.

I'm sorry if we have got any charges wrong on your account.  I am not able to help with this aspect via the forums.  I'm assuming all is ok now with your Landline, if that's the case give our team a call on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  

Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us.

I'm sure we can sort out any charges and correct any errors for you.  Please keep me posted on how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos