I was surfing the web and came across that the Tivo Boxes are getting a upgrade
But when talking to the VM team they were stand offish. There were in denial that external websites had the right content media.
I had to play hell if i moved to a different property what is the cost for the upgrade. But they refuse to give to me.
If that their attutide with me then i would rather cancel the tv service and go with SKY
The part of that change-over process appears to be phasing out V+s and then ultimately V HDs, which will leave only TiVos available eventually (my perspective on it.)
As to unreleased kit rumors, VM won't comment on it or prices of unreleased kit, as all is subject to change as well as delays.
All this info us a)unreliable- it's the Internet after all and
b) commercially sensitive
VM aren't ready to launch thus he equipment yet as it's obviously not ready. They can't possibly issue prices until it is ready and they can launch it properly.
Take a deep breath and wait another 6 months or so.