Menu
Jobe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Corrupt recordings when recording HD channels on Tivo

Hi,

for or the last two weeks I have had corrupt recordings when recording Discovery HD. The screen is heavily pixelated and the sound going to my amp is switching off and on quite quickly.

Not sure if it is a co-incidence but both sets of recordings have happened on Monday night, on the 13/7 and 6/7.

Other HD channels seem to be ok, and checking my signal strength it reports 100%

Any ideas anyone??

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Corrupt recordings when recording HD channels on Tivo

Hi Jobe,

Welcome back to the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you  are experiencing issues with your TiVo® HD recordings and live TV. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can see an issue with your TiVo®. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Jobe
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As an update to the above.

rebooted the TiVo box and the picture on Discovery HD tonight is pixelated in places with a stutter or lag in places. The audio appears to be coming through ok.

Certainly better than what has been recorded but not perfect by any means.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jobe,

Welcome back to the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you  are experiencing issues with your TiVo® HD recordings and live TV. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can see an issue with your TiVo®. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Jobe
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

Thank you for arranging the engineer. It appeared that the signal levels for both my TiVo and Superhub 2 were both out and needed adjusting.

So far so good with the HD channels coming through great!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jobe,

Thank you for the update and letting us know how you got on Smiley Happy

I'm pleased to hear that all is ok now for you.  If you do have any further disruptions or have a query, we're here to help so give us a shout.

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos