Menu
nyt1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continual 319 error

Can someone please explain why I keep receiving the 319 error when trying to access 'on demand' movies / programmes.

This problem has become worse over the last few weeks - I have tried re-booting the box to no avail and the troubleshooting suggestion of waiting a few minutes and trying again doesn't work either - to add insult to injury the guide mentions that 'on demand' usually works the second time....... nope.

Not even close.

I have experienced multiple 319 errors when trying to access both HD and SD content for the same programme. 

Today I have tried to access 'The 33' on both HD and SD - no joy, even after 6 attempts and one reset via the help page.

?????

Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continual 319 error

Welcome nyt1976 and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing error 319 using on demand. I can appreciate this is very frustrating for you.

I've run a check over your connection for you to make sure all is ok and the levels appear to be running as expected. The error 319 you've experienced is a known issue and is being worked on by our engineers. We will endeavour to get  this issue resolved as soon as possible. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos