Menu
Gemhat83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contacting VIrgin

Hi, does anyone know the best way to get hold of someone in virgin? I'm having issues and everytime i phone 150 it says I'm a business customer and then the business team put me back through to the 150 number - im going round in circles!!
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting VIrgin

Hi Gemhat83,

Welcome to the forum community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting through to us on 150.  I have taken a look at your line to see what may be causing the issue, all looks ok with the line at present.  I have escalate this issue to one of our teams to get resolved for you.  It may take up to 5 working days but usually doesn't take that long.  

Can I ask what the original query was for calling us?  I will be happy to help in anyway I can so let me know.  

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Gemhat83
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Thanks for that.

My original query was egarding netflix and youtube etc disappearing from my tivo box - that query then escalated into why i appeared to be classed as a business customer based on my phone number??

I also wanted to speak to someone about downgrading my tivo box.

Thanks
Gemma
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

In regards to Netflix I have responded just now here.  If you're still having issues with the Apps, just respond there.

In relation to your Landline not allowing you to get through to us that's being taken care of now by one of our teams so this should be resolved in the next few days.

To downgrade you, if it's something you need to sort out sooner rather than later, give our web chat team a bash here.  Just select 'Account & Billing > My Broadband, TV and home phone package > Chat Now'

Our team there can help with your downgrading query for you.  I hope this helps.

Anything else, just give me a shout and let me know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos