Menu
DrogoNevets
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Consumer Underwriting services

I have on my experian credit report a defaulted account with virgin media, which i beleive i sorted out last year (and is reflected as such on my equifax credit report)

I have written to the consumer underwriter dept and heard nothing back. Please can someone provide me the email address that people seem to have had luck with in the past?

TIA

Drogo

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Consumer Underwriting services

Hi DrogoNevets,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced a problem with your credit report and haven't heard anything back from our underwriting team.

You can get in touch with the Consumer Underwriting Services on the following email addresses:

creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

or by writing in to:

Consumer Underwriting
Virgin Media
Eagle Court 3
Coventry Road
Sheldon
Birmingham
B26 3RZ

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tonygeddes
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been with virgin for 2yrs now no missed payments and now I have come to upgrade my phone and I've been turned down. I even have tv for over 9yrs and now broadband for 12 months. Any ideas why.
0 Kudos
RSPAB
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have had Virgin Media broadband and TV account for a few years and decided to switch to a Virgin Mobile contract with an expensive phone and having gone through an online credit check and completed a direct debit mandate, the order was confirmed online. (The monthly tariff is £40 over 3 years, £2 more than I am paying now). A little later I received an email confirming the order but asking me to phone sales to give them more information only to be told that my credit rating was not good enough. I immediately went on Experian and found that my credit score is 999- as high as you can get. I am stunned- what are Virgin Mobile playing at?? 

0 Kudos
RSPAB
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A follow up on this. I used the email address and thanks for this got a positive reply within the day asking me to contact them. Apparently it was not explained to me by sales that being a 1st time mobile customer there are restrictions on the handset eligibillity which is much better than having an inadequate credit rating!! Better still they have agreed to lift the threshold a good result and my faith in Virgin Media is restored!!

0 Kudos
Jamesread456
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've been referred to that e-mail and received an instant reply saying the mailbox is no longer in use, any ideas?

0 Kudos