Menu
Will-i-ams
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection Problem.

I have just factory reset my box as it had become even more sluggish than normal. The issue that I am having is that the box is failing to install the software and as such my box is now unusable.

It is usually failing on the "Verify Info" section, but sometimes it fails earlier checks.

The fault code always seems to be C119.

Could someone please advise what I should do to fix this.

Thanks.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Will-i-ams
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connection Problem.

I left it unplugged all night and the problem seems to have resolved itself. The box seems much less clunky as well so if yours is playing up and you don't mind losing absolutely everything, this might work for you too.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Will-i-ams
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I left it unplugged all night and the problem seems to have resolved itself. The box seems much less clunky as well so if yours is playing up and you don't mind losing absolutely everything, this might work for you too.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Will-i-ams,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with your TiVo®. It's great that you were able to resolve things though. 

How have things been since you posted? Apologies by the way for the time it's taken for us to reach your post. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. 

If you are having any other issues or have any questions, come back and let us know so we can take a look at things for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos