Menu
pseddon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connecting a second tv to my TiVo box

I have a TiVo box connected to the TV in the front room. I have a second TV in another room connected to an outside aerial. I am thinking of upgrading this TV and would like to know what is involved to connect a second TV to the TiVo box. Is there additional cost involved and can the connection to be made easily to the same box or is an additional box required? Thanks Pam

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connecting a second tv to my TiVo box

You'd need an HDMI splitter, or a very long SCART lead. Plus a means of remote controlling the box.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You'd need an HDMI splitter, or a very long SCART lead. Plus a means of remote controlling the box.

To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Something I should have mentioned previously - err on the side of the HDMI option, as otherwise you won't be able to continue with the setup should you upgrade to the V6 box.

0 Kudos