Menu
Samba1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connect Error 7001

Dear all

Really sorry to bother you. I tried to connect my TiVo box yesterday evening to my TV but unfortunately I got stucked in "connect error 7001" issue. I understand it could be related to cables problem but I checked them and they look well connected to the SAT socket and to the tv box and tight screwed as well. I've already given a call to the customer service just to check if everything was fine and if my account was correctly activated. Everything looks well working at the moment. I got a broadband connection as well (I bought a package) and it works flawless. So I think it's just a tv connection problem. Is there any chance to fix it by myself or do I need one of the company engineers at home? And how could I arrange this appointment, by the customer service? I tried several times to restart the tv box but it did not make any change. Thank you for your help, really appreciated. Cheers

Giovanni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect Error 7001

Hello Samba1983,

Thanks for posting.

I can see that you have a technician booked for this already so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos