Menu
Trins12
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

Slow tivo, Netflix within 20 mins would freeze or cut off altogether,  takes an eternity to load up buffers stutters.......YouTube the same,  takes forever to load up, we like playing music but it's become useless playing a playlist or videos in general,  been like this for months finally had enough paying for this!,  phoned virgin to be told I must wait upto 4 months if I want a new free tivo box,  feel like I've been palmed off!, been with virgin over 4 years has same box all this time!,  passing for a service I can't use!,  have plenty of videos over the last month,  after being told the issue has been resolved by resetting tivo Box, clearing thumbs and whatever else after using for 10 mins the same old!,  so I have to go to trading standards or can I get action from virgin media I just want the service in paying for! 

0 Kudos
Trins12
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints

I wanna send virgin a video of the service they are making me pay for!,  trading standards will soon be on my agenda 

0 Kudos
vircom
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can ask VM to check your Tivo or even run an on line test yourself via the Service Status link on My Virgin Media. If there is no "fault" and the issues are due to the generally rubbish Tivo, then VM are unlikely to be doing anything about it any time soon. Probably never. They claim to be working on the problem, but I suspect the any possible fix may include removing some of the new features that broke it and that would cause even more customer complaints.

I suspect your options are to pay for a V6 box or wait until VM start to offer them as part of a retention deal when you call to cancel, but that may not happen until people stop paying for them.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trins

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently. 

I've located your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though. Is this an issue you experience permanently or does it occur at certain times of day? 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos