Menu
TishTash
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

How do I find an email address to make a complaint?
I moved house 3 weeks ago only just Friday got a slot to have the new line etc fitted. They out everything in and my broadband isn't working, the bloke said I needed a new router because the one I have is being replaced. He called someone who told him NOT TO change it, he said it would be ok and start wirking. I then ring up after he's left and it still wasn't working to be told the router should've been replaced!
3 days later I still have no internet and have to now wait until Wednesday to have another technician out! my job means I need the internet so I have had to pay and extra £20 to my telephone company to increase my data!
So not only will I be paying for a service Virgin haven't provided but I also have to pay out another £20 because of their incompetence!
I'm also fuming that since my old service stopped and the new service began they have changed the packages and IV lost out on a stupid number of channels! May as well not pay and have free view because that's basically all I'm getting!!

Sorry rant over! I just really want to get this down in an email to them but cannot find a en email address!
0 Kudos
tonyworks
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

They do not have an email address. Too many people were using it. Do not forget, they are a communications company!!!!

They do not want to use email as it takes too long for them to reply. A good phone call should give you a refund and some compensation.

Tony

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi TishTash, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your services Smiley Sad 

Since posting, I'm hoping things have been resolved for you. If you haven't already, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to take your complaint and also look at resolving any service issues. 

Come back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos