Menu
Hannah93
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I can't seem to find an email to put a complaint in. Me and my partner have recently got a new home together and bought Virgin- From day one into having Virgin our TiVo box reboots every 20-30 minutes, we could be watching a recording,Netflix or normal TV and will reboot twice in a row- this is now becoming very fustrating as this will also cut out if we are recording a programme and will miss half the programme off due to rebooting- we have had Virgin media for just over 2 months- we got an offer online which included free installation, broadband, phone line and a TiVo- with this offer we were also intitled to free speakers,(which we still have not received and was told by customer services they come a month after purchasing the package) With moving into our first home we don't want to be spending £40+ a month on something that doesn't function properly. I will look forward to your response.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

I noticed your previous post regarding this. Have you had an engineer out to look at these issues since then? Were the signal levels checked or a replacement box tried?

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hannah93,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. Congratulations on moving into your new home! I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing a problem with your TiVo® service and have not received the speakers you were promised with your sign-on offer. I certainly want to get this all resolved for you. 

Firstly, I can give you our complaints mailing address. If you go to www.virginmedia.com/help then Contact Us > Make A Complaint >Write To Us  You will see the address to send your complaint to:

Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ

Secondly, I can see that my colleague, Karen responded to your first post (seen here) on 28/06/2015, in which you reported the problem with your TiVo® and she asked you to get back in touch with her so she could schedule an engineer for you in order to get this problem fixed. Did you respond to Karen's post? Also, I'm not seeing this issue reported to our Faults Department. Have you previously called in to report the problem with your service?

I have re-run tests to your equipment and can still see an issue that will require an engineer appointment.

I'm sending you a private message in order to arrange this appointment, please check the red envelope at the top left of this page and respond to this so I can get an engineer out to you.

I have also included information about your speaker offer in the private message.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hannah93,

Just checking back with you, as I haven't received a response to my PM to you on Friday. 

Please let me know if we need to book an engineer for you. Just drop me a line-even if everything is now working-so I know that an appointment is no longer needed.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos