Menu
pankajpawan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complain- connected with virgin since 3 years and applied termination fee

Hi,
I am using virgin media service since last 3 years starting from March 2014. Due to fire at my house in 2015, I moved to new house and again stayed with Virgin at new place. My house ready after fire fix and moved to my house in March 2106, I again stayed with Virgin media. I always stick with Virgin media as loyal customer. In June/July 2016, I got call from virgin media customer and they convinced me applying nominal fee (£5 per month) they will add XL package. Initially I denied but they told you can move back anytime without any issue. I agreed and confirmed for this service. Since I moved back to my old house in March 2016 and due to very high charges around £70, I decided to leave Virgin and choose other service provider. The customer care agent doesn't supported and applied £109 early termination because I have been added some channels in Jun/Jul 2016. As per them, when I got new new channel, new contract started. I never sign and that information is not communicated by team when I agree to select few channels by applying £5/Month. I remember they told you can revert back any time. They must have recording of conversation. 
Requesting please help on this issue also help/guide to log the complain. I am calling 150 but not getting proper support.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complain- connected with virgin since 3 years and applied termination fee

Any change to your "core" service package will result in a new minimum term. With the exclusion of Premium channels this is usually 12 months. If you verbally accept the change, you are deemed to have agreed to the new contract.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
pankajpawan
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complain- connected with virgin since 3 years and applied termination fee

Thanks for your reply.
I didn't agree on any new contract and same didn't communicated by agents. I am well remembered they said you can revert back any time without any penalty. They never discussed about new agreement. I want to log the complain with proper channel and later want to go with CISAS. Please guide how I can log the complain with Virgin media.
0 Kudos