Menu
pm71
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Comedy Central

I have the TV More package and noticed the Comedy Central channels have been added to my package. Is this a temporary or permanent? I can't find any info about it anywhere!

Loosecanons
Up to speed
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Comedy Central

I have the same question.
I have looked on news pages but cannot see any reason
Thanks
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Me too - Just joined last week and didn't realise these were included but they are showing up.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
susankak
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have just noticed this. I wish Virgin would alert us to the fact we have guest channels by way of an email. I only noticed because I happened to flick through all my channels, and saw I had Comedy central, but I have missed out on it for 3 weeks it seems, and it will be gone soon.

backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

What makes you think it will be gone soon? - Have you found some information about these channels being added ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
darp63
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I recieved this yesterday.

.Screenshot_20170304-025837~01.png

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Oh, I don't get any of these e-mails from Virgin Media - That is probably why I didn't know anything about it.

Is there some sort of notification e-mails I need to sign up to in order to receive these too ?

-

0 Kudos
darp63
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No idea to be honest.

I only started getting them recently.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

OK, no problem.  I will just keep an eye on the forums.

-

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

You can read the Full House / XL version of Virgin Media Presents by going to www.virginmediapresents.com and the latest edition becomes available every Wednesday.