Menu
JulietT
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Cold Feet

I've been watching the previous series. They were all there but now I've got to Series 5 and there are only 4 episodes. The rest have disappeared. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cold Feet

Hi JulietT, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

It looks as though the previous series of Cold Feet has expired so it was then removed. Series 5 we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. Usually there is 4 weeks worth there to watch unless there was a fault with previous episodes in which case they will stay a little longer. 

We;re always updating the content and bringing back Box Sets though so I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
RY2
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, still no episodes after episode 4 series 5. Do you have anything more specific about when the missing episodes will appear?

0 Kudos
McQueen
Dialled in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

According to IMDb series 5 only has 4 episodes - http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0168596/episodes?season=5
0 Kudos
mmaxwell
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same problem with Cold Feet series 5.  I have watched 4 episodes but the content does not match the IMDB episode descriptions.  Last episode I watched ended with David arranging to go out for dinner.  It does not show the auction or Rachel's accident.  The funeral episode is also not there.  Very confusing

0 Kudos
McQueen
Dialled in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

There seems to be 3 "other" episodes which are also available at the moment. 1 is the initial pilot and the other 2 are after series 5 but before the new series 6.
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

JulietT wrote:
I've been watching the previous series. They were all there but now I've got to Series 5 and there are only 4 episodes. The rest have disappeared. Any ideas?

Buy the Box Set DVD's?

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
TheNatster75
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish response from Virgin Media (as usual!) Virgin Media have all Series 5 loaded wrong. The end of what they have listed as Episode 4 is in fact the 3rd quarter of episode 3, the final quarter is where Rachel dies.

We have just sat down and watched all series from start to finish to find that the vital ending (when Rachel dies!!) is missing.

Sort it out Virgin media, it's not difficult to check series properly!! I'm so annoyed about this

0 Kudos
Doris4646
Settling in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The missing two episodes of series 5 are under "other" with the Pilot

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doris4646,

Thank you for your message, welcome into the Community.

I am sorry that the shows weren't available to you at the time, I have included below a list of all the episode available in Series 5 in the On Demand section. 

• S5 E4
  • S5 E3
  • S5 E2
  • S5 E1

Are there any missing here?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos