Menu
Tibaldi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Code for Tivo remote control

The volume and mute buttons on our zapper have stopped working since I unplugged and moved the TV. We have an LG model number 42PQ3000 - ZA. I have tried all the codes and suggestions listed on the Virgin website and contacted the support team by phone, but all to no avail. Would be grateful if anybody has any advice/ different codes.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code for Tivo remote control

Have you tried putting the remote into search mode?

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFl...

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Tibaldi
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code for Tivo remote control

Yes, I have tried everything suggested on the website and by the support team. I had a similar problem when we got a replacement Tivo box some months ago and the person I spoke to at Virgin gave me a code that worked. Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of it and my recent enquiries with Virgin have not resulted in any codes that work. I will contact them again and see if they can come up with anything.

0 Kudos