Menu
notworkingagain
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Code 7400 message on screen loss of channels

Over the last month we have had 2 engineers out, a replaced TiVo box, 4 hours on the phone and about 14+ days of a message floating about our TV screen. No one seems able to resolve this. Our diagnostic says CA never paired. It appears to be due to Virgin media going to virtual cards. We cannot bring ourselves to talk to another person at Virgin who says it's fixed when they remove the message and it comes back within 2 days. Anyone else getting this?
0 Kudos
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code 7400 message on screen loss of channels

Hi notworkingagain,

Thanks for your post. It's really disappointing to hear we've given you the run around and you're no closer to get your TiVo® online.

I've dropped you a private message, click on the red envelope in the top left hand corner, so that I can get one of our experts to take ownership.

Cheers,

Pete

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Billiepitchford
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

just had our tivo box installed and keep getting the 7400 message on the screen and can only get channels 1 to 5 but we've paid for others? 

Help 

0 Kudos
notworkingagain
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi - it came up on my email that you had posted on this message stream.  For what its worth we never resolved the issue and in the end said goodbye to the tivo box. Totally frustrating situation with days of message code stuck on screen, lots of waiting on the phone more engineer visits and a lack of anyone seeming able to resolve it and this Virgin Media Community was useless.

I do hope you get your issue resolved but if it is taking too long, and you find your stress levels are rising I would go back to V+, forget about tivo and enjoy your summer - its just not worth you time and energy.  I have never had the problem since going back to V+ so it is a tivo issue.

0 Kudos
Ewa1
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've got problem with my tivo box I can see on my screen "There seem to be a problem please call us".Can you fix it ? Maybe you can send me another signal thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Billipitchford,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you got this error on the TiVo® service.  I can see you have been in touch with us since to get this resolved, I wanted to pop by and see how things are today.  

I hope all is working ok for you.  If you have any additional queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ewa1,

Welcome to our community and thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this error.  I will be happy to help out.

How are things looking today?  If you're still getting this error, let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ewa1
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, unfortunately the problem still isn't solved. There is an error on my tv even if I reseted tv box.
0 Kudos