Menu
jobbie
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ClubAKA app feezing

Tonight the ClubAKA app or whatever it's called, freezes after 15-20 mins of watching. I have to select another channel and start again, only to freeze again. Trying to watch Chilled.
Overseas faults rebooted the box, which I could of done myself.
Still froze after reboot.
We are trying to watch Chilled as Spotify is not loading and Music OnDemand has disintegrated into the Vevo app and now this?
What's going on?

I'm trying to watch this on my Samsung 1TB Tivo, which since last summer can't give me Dolby 5.1 sound.

Think it's time TiVo was laid to rest... menu's and apps take ages to load, grrr....

Your overseas call centres need closing down as everytime you contact them you are given false, untrue, and bad information. Which only adds to the frustration of being a customer lately.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jobbie
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ClubAKA app feezing

Add to this.... Vevo picture is not in HD anymore, its all ruff and pixilated. Even more GRRRR......
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jobbie,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting disruption when using the TiVo® apps.  I would like to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and there is an issue with the downstream power level at the moment that will be affecting your service.  I would like to arrange for an engineer to call round and get this fixed for you.

I will send the details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jobbie
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply @Collette_T , when I was speaking to the overseas call centre, the guy altered my signals as they were 'bad'? Do signals go up and down?
0 Kudos