Menu
Scotty
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Clipped programmes - timing issue

Hi

For about the last month or so, I've been having a problem with shows cutting short, and this is NOT due to programmes being clipped because of overlapping.  It wasn't a problem previously, and I haven't changed the settings on my global series links, which were set to record and finish on time.  

Basically it seems that the timings are now a minute or two out of sync, i.e. they start recording too early and stop in the final minute or so of the programme and before the credits, inevitably missing the key outcome or cliff-hanger of a show after watching for an hour.  Highly irritating!

I've tried setting some shows to end 1 minute later, but it's still occurring. 

There used to be an option to manually reset the time on the TIVO, but I can't see that now, or I would just tell the TIVO the time is 1 minute later than it thinks it is.  Has this gone, or can someone point me in the right direction?

The TIVO is showing the same time as my iPhone, so I guess this could it be to do with the EPG settings?   Either way, a fix or any suggestions (except extending the padding which will trigger further clipping issues) would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Clipped programmes - timing issue

Which channels are you having this issue with? BBC?

This is likely caused by the broadcaster not sticking to their own published schedule.

0 Kudos