Menu
krajab
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cisco box not working properly anymore

I've had my 1TB Cisco box for a few years now. Over the last month it's been acting up. Different lights flash and it'll show the 'Starting up...' screen, but it gets stuck there or constantly resets.

Before that, I'd been having problems with some recordings getting cut out part way through. This had been happening intermittently since around Feb.

Would someone be able to take a quick look at this? Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cisco box not working properly anymore

Hi krajab,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing increasing problems with your TiVo. 

I've been able to run testing to your TiVo via your Forum details and the test shows that the TiVo is currently offline. Please leave the box powered on between 8am and 12pm tomorrow so that I can rerun the diagnostic testing. 

If the box is connected and powered on, then I will need more information from you so an engineer appointment can be arranged. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

krajab
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for looking into this Terri. I'm on travel now and is forgotten to ask my wife to leave it on! It should be back on, and we'll leave it until you're able to run the diagnostics.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi krajab,

Cheers for getting back to me. Testing is still showing both boxes offline. Just let me know when these will be left on and I can look into this further.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

krajab
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oops, it should be on again now! We'll leave it on until you say so this time.

Thanks once again.
0 Kudos