Menu
elfin101
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Chosen, sorry handpicked, to receive sky sports channels free

Sadly, once again, the email has been sent too early. Either that or it was sent to the wrong person as we do not have access to those channels. I expect them to be available from tomorrow, as per the email about The Whispers that was sent a day early.

Please do not send these out early it only leads to complaints such as this one, thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chosen, sorry handpicked, to receive sky sports channels free

Hi elfin101

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience you've experienced lately, you can validate or talk to us about any billing/package change by giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Or maybe they should not bother offering free channels for a period, it only leads to some people moaning. Same as before Christmas when another promotion finished, all the moans about channels disappearing. 

I have already set up matches to record on the Sky Sports channels next week and, no doubt, there will be more to come in the next five weeks. In the full knowledge that this is a promotion, I will simply relax and enjoy it.

And I won't be one of those inevitably moaning when this promotion finishes.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

and another reason not to do it.... Did the people paying for the sports channel get a discount when it was free or did they pay for it when others wasn't.
0 Kudos
elfin101
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As suspected the channels became available the next day.

0 Kudos
LeonH
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

frank_gm
Don't forget of course to watch all the recorded sports before the six week promotion period ends otherwise they will be unavailable for watching after this.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

LeonH wrote:
frank_gm
Don't forget of course to watch all the recorded sports before the six week promotion period ends otherwise they will be unavailable for watching after this.

I don't tend to save sports recordings. From habit, three tuners on the Tivo, I always set any programme that I definitely want to watch in case something else gets in the way or I want to watch it delayed, e.g. by the time I get home from a Saturday afternoon game.

So no  problems for me.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos