Menu
Sascha6
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channels gone off

NOT happy! watching World Indoor Athletics Champs at 3 am (when OF COURSE there's nobody on the phones to do s** all) and the channel went off, it's telling me I don't have Eurosport as a channel. Um, I bl**dy do and have had for years, it's practically the only one I watch. Eurosport 2's gone too. Other channels are fine. I have had to turn it all on and off again which OF COURSE disrupts Tivo recording of said show and my series link of said show. This keeps happening and I'm sick of it. What is causing this? I've been on the phone and gone through the automated checking procedure and that bl**dy annoying voice tells me everything is fine. IT IS NOT. Please sort.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Sascha6
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels gone off

It's come back on minutes AFTER the last race of the pentathlon, great. Missed almost 25 minutes of it and it hasn't recorded. This had better not carry on...

0 Kudos
Sascha6
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh god I have even posted this in the right place? Hope a staff member sees this...

0 Kudos
Sascha6
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ooo a five whole minutes on and it's gone off again!Says 'this channel is currently unavailable'. if I'd gone to bed and come down expecting to watch this in the morning I would have had a d**ned annoying morning...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like you might have a signal issue. Anyway I will move this to the correct place for you.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sascha6,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this disruption on your favourite programmes.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and currently it is showing 'offline'.  Can you please tell me if the box was turned off or on at the time of this post?

Once confirmed I can help further.  I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos