Menu
Grannyager
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Channel stuttering

ID channel has been stuttering for some weeks now, it's pretty much unwatchable unfortunately 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel stuttering

Hello Grannyager,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your channels.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ninko
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Create & Craft channel is doing the same.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ninko,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I have located your account and the signals to your Virgin box are looking good so can I confirm whether this is the only channel you're experiencing problems with?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ninko
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
There may be other shopping channels doing it, I'm not sure as my partner mainly watches Create & Craft. To me it's almost like the bandwidth for the channel has been dropped so much that any big movements cause the picture to stutter.

Ninko
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Ninko,

What I would like to do is send one of our engineers to investigate this further so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Ninko
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
From my experience of things related to this sort of issue, it's very rarely fixed by an engineer visit, all he/she will do is replace the box and to date that has never fixed the problem of the time, so I think I'll pass on the engineer visit.

I more wanted to make Virgin aware of it and see if anyone else had the same problem.

Ninko
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's no problem Ninko, it depends what type of fault it is but as I don't have any known faults in your area regarding this I felt arranging a technician would be best as he can test the signal strength and run further diagnostics from your property.

If you change your mind then just pop us a message and we'll be able to arrange this for you Smiley Happy

Alternatively you can call us on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and one of the team will be able to look into this for you.

If you need help with anything else then please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos