Menu
SarahSimpson
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channel 4 HD

Has anybody problems with their channel 4 hd channel. I have restarted my box but the picture keeps freezing up. It only happens on channel 4.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel 4 HD

Hi SarahSimpson,

Thank you for coming in, welcome to the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to read about the Channel 4 being pixelated. I have been looking into the TV services and found that there are some signal levels that would need some adjusting. Once this is done, you should be able to have your services back as they're meant to be Smiley Happy

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
wishi
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ours has been missing for a few days. We recorded the F1 qualifying on it on Saturday and it didn't play back, so we had to reset the box a few times. Since then it's gone AWOL.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello wishi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with Channel 4 HD.

I would like to take a look into this for you and get this issue resolved.

In order to do this I will need to be able to locate your account so if you click on the purple envelope on the top right of the screen there will be a message waiting for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

wishi
Up to speed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

Thanks for your message. I've just checked and it seems to have returned. We don't have a TiVo box, though, ours is V+. It's very strange that it happened, as all our other HD channels appear to be working fine, although we haven't recorded them lately,  so have no idea if recording would have affected them in the same way.

I'll report back if we have any more problems.

Many thanksSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello wishi,

Really glad to hear this channel has returned for you and we're always here to help if you have any further issues.

Take care Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos