Menu
shireknight
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changed channel lineup but now I can't watch already recorded programmes on my box -help please

The latest price rise announcement just took the price of Virgin too far out of my budget so rather than leave I called to change to a lower priced TV package which the call centre were quite happy to do for me however this new package doesn't include Sky One.

I don't mind that at all and needless to say it's pretty obvious that as I no longer have Sky One then I shouldn't be able to record programmes on that channel anymore however my package changed last night and this morning I went to watch an episode of Hooten and the lady and Tivo gave me a message saying that as I'm not a subscriber of Sky One I can't watch it.

I've got 8 episodes of this programme already recorded on my Tivo box from when I was a subscriber which I'd like to watch please so can you resolve this block (even if it's just for a month) so I can watch them.

Thank you :-)

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changed channel lineup but now I can't watch already recorded programmes on my box -help please

It's a Sky rule that Virgin had to implement that if you're not subscribed to their channels you can't watch their content via recordings

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changed channel lineup but now I can't watch already recorded programmes on my box -help please

It's a Sky rule that Virgin had to implement that if you're not subscribed to their channels you can't watch their content via recordings

shireknight
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Yeah this makes sense I've also lost the food channel yet I notice that programs I recorded on there are still watchable on my Tivo.

Oh well I'll blame Sky and not Virgin on this one then Cat Frustrated thanks for the reply dannylau.

0 Kudos