Menu
darkcloudi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Catchup TV / On Demand - temporarily unavailable

I've been getting On Demand is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. The same for catchup TV.  I called the helpdesk and they advised there is an issue with catchup and on demand in my area. I know this person is lying, as I checked the service status in my area and appears no issue for TV.

This has been an issue for over a week now (I advised the Virgin member of staff which is why I know the staff just wanted me off the phone). They advised that the Catchup is a complimentary and free service therefore it can take some time to fix. I recorded this conversation as I found it somewhat weird. The call centre person I spoke to was a little useless so hoping someone in the community knows how to fix this.

I have connected the Tivo box using a Wifi Extender and it picks up a IP address, I ran some network tests and it came out ok.

0 Kudos
Beemer
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catchup TV / On Demand - temporarily unavailable

You are not alone with this problem.   I got this message repeatedly whentrying to play from On Demand the BBC iPlayer Planet Earth II

Ian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catchup TV / On Demand - temporarily unavailable

Hello darkcloudi,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing issues with your On Demand service.

I have located your account to run a couple of tests on the box and I'm seeing some signal issues so I would like to send one of the team out to investigate this further.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with more information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos