Menu
Lesannett
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Catch up tv

For 2 days I've been getting a network availability c133 error when trying to watch catch up tv. I have checked my service and it says there's no problems in my area. I thought it would have been back to normal by now but no. That has spoilt my plans for 2 nights of catching up on missed programmes! Anyone else having trouble?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
charlest
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up tv

Hi switched TiVo box off last night rebooted this morning all seems OK now

0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Niggles like this are often cured by re-booting the tivo box. Switch it off with the power switch at the back wait for ten seconds and switch back on. The software should now be 'reset' and should operate normally. If it is still gives problems give 150/151 a call there are tests that they can run remotely for you. B

0 Kudos
Lesannett
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your advice. I sorted it out in the end. I tried resetting it a few times with no joy but I left it off all night and it's working again now.
0 Kudos
Lesannett
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine too 😊
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lesannett,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your On Demand service was disrupted by this error.  I'm glad to hear all is working ok now for you. 

If you do have any further problems, please don't hesitate to ask.  We're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos