Menu
Oliviareshat5
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Catch up on Demand Movies

Haven't been able to access some sky movies, on demand, and HD movies for about 4 days now. 

what is going on, this is the christmas and new year periods, we are sitting in and trying to watch movies and new movie premiers per day......... no good when you can't access it. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up on Demand Movies

Hi Oliviareshat5,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with accessing Sky Cinema shows, On Demand and HD movies. Has this been sorted out for you now?

I've tried running remote tests to your TiVo® and I'm not getting a response from your equipment. There could be an issue, but we need to run further checks with you. Please let me know if you are still having a problem with your TiVo® and that the box is powered on and displaying a channel number and I can retest this.

Alternatively, give our Faults Team a call direct on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos