Menu
Fraz69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Catch up and on demand

Only recently signed up for three days stating that catch up and on demand are unavailable .  Not entirely sure that we have made the right decision to sign over from sky after 15 years .  Checked status , no local issues .  Any advice gratefully received many thanks 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch up and on demand

Hi fraz69 I would first> check the cables, they should be a firm finger tight. Second> re-boot.... then wait a couple of minutes for data to populate the  box etc. If this makes no difference ring customer service 150/151 they can run remote checks from their end and if necessary 'force' a connection. If this fails they will arrange for an engineer to call and sort it out and/or swap your box for a working one (free).

C/S might give you a good will refund too.

You also have the remainder of your cooling off period whereby unhappy customers have the option to cancel their contract, without penalty, before tying themselves into a full year's worth of subscriptions. Good luck B

All Replies
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi fraz69 I would first> check the cables, they should be a firm finger tight. Second> re-boot.... then wait a couple of minutes for data to populate the  box etc. If this makes no difference ring customer service 150/151 they can run remote checks from their end and if necessary 'force' a connection. If this fails they will arrange for an engineer to call and sort it out and/or swap your box for a working one (free).

C/S might give you a good will refund too.

You also have the remainder of your cooling off period whereby unhappy customers have the option to cancel their contract, without penalty, before tying themselves into a full year's worth of subscriptions. Good luck B

Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Fraz69, 

Firstly I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your On Demand service at the moment. 
I've been able to locate your account and have run some testing on your connection. I'm having a little bit of trouble connecting with the TiVo® which could be the reason why you're experiencing this issue. So I'd like to arrange a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message so that we can get things moving, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos