Menu
Gregsy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch up and on demand

Hi, Do you all find that you can get lots of programmes in the catch up and on demand sections please? I don't. I only seem to get a few. The other night I wanted to catch up with the Sex and the City 2 film that had been on ITV2 but it didn't come up. Can you find that one? Thanks, Gregsy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up and on demand

Hi Gregsy2,

Thanks for coming by  Smiley Happy

I'd like to help check this out for you.  Can you please advise what patch you take through the menu to locate this film?  

It's also worth checking our Online On Demand Guide to check if it's listed in the schedule here.  If it is then it should be there.  

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Gregsy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette, I press the top home button and then searched through the catch up and on demand sections. I went through all of them to find that particular movie as I recall - I tried channels - itv hub, day, and even the alphabetical search functions but I couldn't find it. I've noticed there are not many programmes available in certain ones. Thanks, Greg.

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not quite sure of the detail here but bear in mind that:

a) not everything broadcast is on catch up, (this applies to films a lot in my experience) and

b) the virgin catch up is only for a week on most channels so may not be the same as online, eg 4OD online has things on longer than a week whereas virgin won't have that.

0 Kudos