Menu
gaynorellen
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Catch up TV

Just wondering how long I will have to wait for that poor service person to fix the catch up tv on my TiVo box.  He or She has been on site now for over 2 weeks and has still not been able to fix the problem.  I can watch all the BBC channels and Channel four but ITV is a no no. Does someone need to check on this engineer to make sure they are ok? Virgin keep sending me updates saying the problem will be fixed in 2 days but alas this keeps changing!

It may seem like a minor problem but it does get frustrating when trying to watch something on catch up I need to go onto my computer to do this.  Seriously thinking of changing my supplier as if their engineers cannot fix things in timely way then what's the point in staying with them...does not fill me with confidence.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up TV

Hello gaynorellen,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I hope this has now been resolved but if not please let me know what's happening.

I'll just need to know what error messages are you seeing and what programs is it happening on.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos