Menu
ianthackray7
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Catch up/On demand problems

I am also having similar problems with the lack of certain catch up services being available as others that have posted on the forum recently.

I would be grateful if anyone has any solution to this issue or if anyone from VM is tracking these posts - please take note there is a catch up issue and attempt to resolve it please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up/On demand problems

Hi ianthackray7

Thanks for taking the time to join us on the forums, and for letting us know about the issues with the On Demand and Catch Up that you have experienced with us recently.

I am sorry to hear that your services have been affected in this way Smiley Sad

There have been some specific On Demand issues reported that may be affecting you but to find out if these are the ones you mean can you please let us know what the programme was you were trying to watch? Have you tried since this post to access this with us?

If you could let us know that would be lovely, we can then take a further look into this for you and let you know if it is a known issue or something we need to look at individually for you.

Kind regards,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos