Menu
617sqn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Catch Up

Is there a quick way of searching for a particular programme on catch up ? Sorry to be a bit thick here, but when looking for Benidorm the other day, I had to scroll through dozens of other programmes beginning with "B" beofre getting to the one I wanted.

Thanks in advance.

AG

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch Up

Welcome to the forums.

If you press the Home button on your Tivo remote and select Search & Discover, then Search.  You can enter the name of the programme you want and get to a page about that programme with links to on demand and upcoming episodes.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Welcome to the forums.

If you press the Home button on your Tivo remote and select Search & Discover, then Search.  You can enter the name of the programme you want and get to a page about that programme with links to on demand and upcoming episodes.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
617sqn
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott, Thanks. I just tried that and Wayhey !! it works here too. Brilliant. Thanks for your time.

AG