Menu
connedagain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Catch Up TV

When I go to catch i.e to find loose women. There is a list of shows to watch with a view until date.

To find the current one you have to open one and look for the date.

Why aren't shows listed by date of original showing to make it easier to find the one I want???

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
BeeJay1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch Up TV

Agree with the OP.  I've just joined VM and thought there must be a problem with my setup when I looked at Catchup > Corrie and didn't see the date each episode was broadcast without opening it first.  Where is the logic in that?

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi connedagain, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not happy with the way we've grouped our shows. 

We're constantly thinking up new ways to make things easier and currently the present way is favoured. 

I'm sure this will change again in future depending on feedback from these changes Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BeeJay1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Agree with the OP.  I've just joined VM and thought there must be a problem with my setup when I looked at Catchup > Corrie and didn't see the date each episode was broadcast without opening it first.  Where is the logic in that?

connedagain
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Your reply does not make sense. If the changes do not help your customers how can it be the preferred way?

It is a simple task of just adding the date to the catch up programme.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi connedagain

We're always looking for ways to improve the service so I really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch.

Your feedback is great, we'll be here if there's anything more we can help with.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
connedagain
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Virgin Media can help by adding the date to the catch up programme.

Having to check each episode to find the date at the speed reduction we now have

a 30 minute programme becomes 40 minutes

Get with the programme VM

Conned Again

0 Kudos